The Campground will be closed as of October 1,2020. Please call the Parks & Recreation Office 306-736-8440 if you wish to store your RV for the winter.
Per Government of Saskatchewan Regulations
- Reservations must be accepted in advance.
- Contactless transactions must be used (electronic payment, credit cards)
- The central dump station and water fill station will be cleaned and disinfected with a bleach solution each morning.
- Picnic tables will be disinfected with a bleach solution in sites that have been vacated once renters leave.
- Shared facilities will be open: showers, picnic shelter, firewood boxes. Anyone using these services will be expected to physical distance.
- Campers exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted.
Full Service (Sites 1-7, 19-29) $30/night or $500/month
Electricity & Water (Sites 8-18, A-H) $25/night or $400/month
GST will be added to all fees
Reservations are strongly encouraged, and will be held with a valid credit card.
Registrations will be taken annually after January 15th
To book your site, call Susan @ the Rec Office 306-736-8440, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org