Kipling & District Swimming Pool
Our facility will be opening shortly! Stay tuned for a definite opening date, as well as COVID-19 restrictions that will apply!
The Town of Kipling and Kipling & District Swimming Pool recognize the need for a safe aquatic experience. We are affiliated with both the Canadian Red Cross and the Lifesaving Society to provide the public with a safe, exceptional aquatic experience. We offer the Red Cross Swim Kids Program annually in two 2-week sessions, as well as two 1-week sessions. We also offer daily lane swim opportunities and aquafit sessions (throughout the week), and occasionally, a variety of other aquatic clinics: diving, scuba diving, water polo.
PENNIES FOR THE POOL
Help us raise $$$ for needed facility capital improvements by donating your spare change at one of the coin cans, located at many of the businesses in the community.
Your generosity is much appreciated!
2020 Season Opening-June 1
- All reservations must be made in advance – no drop ins
- Camping will be limited to Saskatchewan residents only
- Payment must be contactless – etransfers or credit cards only
- Campground will be reserved at 50% capacity (maximum) – no adjacent sites may be filled
- Shower and washroom facility will be closed to public
- All campers must use their own bathroom facilities in their recreational vehicles
- Dump station and water fill station will be cleaned and disinfected with a bleach solution daily
- No one exhibiting signs of illness allowed in Campground
- Tents not permitted
- Playground equipment is not accessible
- Firewood is sold at the Kipling & District Swimming Pool, or by calling the Rec Office (306)736-8440 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Full Service (Sites 1-7, 19-29) $30/night or $500/month
Electricity & Water (Sites 8-18, A-H) $25/night or $400/month
GST will be added to all fees
Reservations are strongly encouraged, and will be held with a valid credit card.
Registrations will be taken annually after January 15th
To book your site, call Susan @ the Rec Office 306-736-8440, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org