This season, things may look a bit different at the Kipling & District Swimming Pool, due to COVID-19 restrictions:
- If you are unwell, have recently had a fever, sore throat, increased cough we ask that you do not enter the facility.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, you will not be allowed in the facility.
- Our limit of swimmers in the main pool is 50; our facility limit is 100 people. If we have reached either of those limits, guards will inform those additional people wishing to enter the facility, and they may have to wait to do so.
- Because of our new limitations, we are not selling season passes this season. We are charging single use admissions: $5 for afternoon swim; $3 for evening swim.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres is required, where possible.
- Parents and/or guardians are encouraged to accompany children 12 years and under to ensure physical distancing is adhered to.
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry; full facility sanitization is done every 2-4 hours.
- Directional arrows are present throughout the facility (shower house and deck) to assist with physical distancing.
- Everyone is recorded upon entering the facility, and COVID-19 screening will be done.
- Regular hand-washing by everyone is required.
- If you choose to wear a mask into our facility, you will have to remove it when entering the water.
We thank you for your patience with these changes, and hope many of them will be temporary.