The Town Cemetery was established in 1909 and is owned and operated by the Town of Kipling. The Town Cemetery is located on the Southeast side of Kipling off the 605 Grid. Traditional earth or Cremation earth burial spaces are available.
Single Plot ( 4 x 8′) $250.00 plus GST
One casket or two urns
Double Plot ( 8 x 8 ‘) $500.00 plus GST
Two Caskets or four urns
Opening/Closing of Graves will be arranged by your funeral home through the Town. The cost for a casket is $625.00 and an urn is $225.00
- Grave Covers are not allowed.
- All artificial wreaths, flowers,and other such tributes left on a grave plot may be removed by the caretaker of the cemetery if they impede maintenance.
- Flat markers may be placed on a grave plot but must be flush with the surrounding ground or on the cement runner.
- Trees, shrubs etc may not be planted on the grave site.
- All grave work must be pre-approved by the Town Foreman.
- The Town shall not be responsible for any damages accidentally or wilfully inflicted to any marker or monument within the cemetery.
Thank you for your cooperation !
Town of Kipling Cemetery Fund
The Town of Kipling is a thriving community which owes its success to all of the people who have come before us. A number of these people are buried in the Town of Kipling Cemetery.
The Town Cemetery Fund is a way to provide for the perpetual care of the cemetery. This fund is only used for cemetery care.
How you can help
By providing a tax deductible donation to the Town of Kipling Cemetery Memorial Fund. Donations can be made at:Town of Kipling,301 6th Avenue,Box 299,Kipling, SK S0G 2S0