- Arrive a few minutes prior to your presentation time. You may either sit in the public gallery or wait in the hall until you are called to present.
- Designate one person to address Council.
- Keep your presentation to no more than 15 minutes including time for council to ask any questions.
- Address your presentation to the Mayor not staff or members of the public.
- A high level of decorum is expected of delegates in attendance. Please refrain from speaking while Council is in session.
- Any decision related to the delegation issue will be discussed under the old business of the agenda. Delegates may choose to leave the meeting or stay when their presentation is finished.
- Delegations will be informed by letter of any Council resolution(s) that result from speaking with Council.